Are you a Scientist with good experience in HPLC / analytical chemistry?
Are you looking for a fresh challenge with a large multi-site company?
Are you looking to contribute to Pharma product development?
Our client is a dynamic, R&D focused organisation, supplying the BioPharm & Pharmaceutical Industry, with a strong reputation in the marketplace. Due to the business growth plans, they are currently looking to appoint a Scientist and Senior Scientist.
- Provide extensive knowledge of all-important practical aspects of analytical techniques and be able to develop new techniques within the laboratory.
- Provide expertise and problem-solving strategies and initiate development projects and smaller improvement projects to extend the service offerings available and develop the bioanalytical technology where necessary to achieve this.
- Communicate confidently, directly with clients to establish requirements and report outcomes, implications of the results generated and to formulate and advise optimum strategies to tackle problems.
- Educated to degree level or above in Life Science or a related field with significant laboratory experience.
- Good GMP and / or GLP knowledge in industry.
- Extensive experience and broad knowledge of chromatography techniques.
- Hands on experience of method development and validation.
Expion: Our manufacturing and scientific recruitment brand is well respected for the high quality of work we have delivered for both clients and candidates throughout our history. Our in-depth knowledge of manufacturing and engineering recruitment across core sectors enables us to provide advice based on experience and to give you the best access to client vacancies.
To apply for the role, please send your CV preferably by email to Richard Clegg at Expion. Use the apply now option on this vacancy listing!