Posted by: Expion
Job title: Senior Demand Planner (SAP)
Basic: £65k - £75k
Benefits: Pension, large global company
*Our client has reached and sustained an enviable level of quality and service.
*Part of a global group, their reputation for innovation has ensured their strong position.
*Business growth combined with the organisations commitment to further reinforce its market leading status, has created an opportunity for an exceptional Demand Planner at one of their locations.
1. Contribute to the implementation of a formal demand planning process.
2. Develop a 24-month demand plan utilising the functionality of the SAP IBP S&OP tool at
SKU level in volume and value, using local systems and tools in the interim until SAP is in
3. Support process capability & expert support to those accountable for forecasting.
4. Work with the demand planning manager to business partner sales, Marketing and
Finance to align behind one unconstrained consensus demand plan within the structure
of the IBP cycle.
5. Through the demand control process, drive decision making in commercial colleagues
that optimises profitable sales where facing into supply constraints.
6. Collaborate with Demand Control to understand short-term challenges and behaviours
that could impact long term demand plan.
7. Prepare reports & analysis to enable informed decision making in the commercial
environment that are based upon the demand plan.
The successful person will ideally be qualified to HNC or Degree level and have a proven background in achieving high levels of customer service in a manufacturing business supplying a wide variety of large and smaller customers. You will be familiar with the use of SAP based planning and loading system. You will have excellent knowledge of demand planning systems and techniques.
A highly attractive package including relocation reflects the importance of the role. Further career prospects within the group are excellent.
Expion: Our manufacturing and supply chain recruitment brand is well respected for the high quality of work we have delivered for both clients and candidates. Our in-depth knowledge of manufacturing recruitment across core sectors enables us to provide expert advice based on experience and to give you the best access to blue chip client vacancies.