Are you a Project Engineer / Project Manager working in a design, development and manufacturing environment?
Managing bespoke capital equipment projects from design to installation?
Looking for a challenging role with a large company in West Yorkshire?
The successful candidate will be responsible for handling orders which involve site works including client projects and the overall client program of works.
This role is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Project Engineer or Project Manager to become centrally involved in the success of the largest projects and demonstrate their initiative to ensure successful project completion and drive improvement activities.
Senior Project Engineer role:
- Ensuring delivery of site projects in line with contract requirements/terms.
- Responsibility for program of works (design, manufacture, supply, commissioning, documentation provision etc.)
- Coordination of multiple parties (internal and external), including multi-site manufacturing processes
- Management of sub-contractors e.g. Health & Safety, Quality, CDM, progress reporting, etc.
- Primary contact and responsibility for large non-standard orders
- Variation management. Customer and sub-contractors.
- Maintain regular contact with customers to ensure that their orders are processed to meet with their expectations and communicate progress updates, ensuring delivery, commission and site works are completed on time.
*Must be HND or degree qualified in engineering
*Positive, can-do attitude
*Worked on NPI projects
*Able to provide a quick response to internal customers
*Installation experience on customer sites of bespoke equipment involving CDM work
Expion: Our manufacturing and project engineering recruitment brand is well respected for the high quality of work we have delivered for both clients and candidates throughout our history. Our in-depth knowledge of manufacturing and engineering recruitment across core sectors enables us to provide advice based on experience and to give you the best access to client vacancies.
To apply for the role, please use the apply now process and send your CV to Richard Clegg at Expion.
All CVs will be replied to.