Are you a Project Manager with experience of managing large capex projects?
Have facilities experience in the Pharmaceuticals Industry?
Looking for a more autonomous role in the NW of England with project delivery?
- Senior Project Manager to support a major capex
- Responsible for site capex envelop delivery
- Develop feasibility studies in line with regional long-term plans.
- Manage and execute projects to completion within agreed timescales and costs and promote proper health and safety standards.
- Support full compliance with Health and Safety legislation and site rules.
- Provide project plans
- Support project team with machinery safety, PUWER.
- Commissioning of plant and equipment to predetermined standards.
- Develop project concepts, complete up front or strategic work, manage others to prepare capital projects.
- Control the activities of third-party contractors on site.
- Liaise with Operations and other on-site resources for project work, and with R&D, Marketing, Logistics regarding scope, timeplan and budget.
- Manage contractors to achieve project targets.
- Communication of project progress to on site colleagues and across the UK organisation.
- Be aware of the environmental impact of role and compliance with site environmental requirements.
- Responsible for site energy plan, identify and implement energy/water/GHG reduction initiatives for site.
- High calibre Project Manager / engineer with Degree or HNC.
- Sound engineering experience proven within a facilities environment, preferably within Pharma.
- Solid communication skills, comfortable presenting ideas to groups.
- Excellent project management skills, able to lead cross functional teams.
- Familiar with forms of contract, QS, risk management, etc.
- Able to develop and execute vendor/negotiation strategies.
- Sound technical knowledge and practical experience of working within health and safety legislation (CDM, CE, PUWER, Atex, DSEAR desirable).
- Computer literate, including MS Project, MS Office and AutoCad drawings.
- Able to manage time pressure and multiple projects/priorities.
Please use the 'apply now' to send your CV to Richard Clegg at Expion. If suitable, we will then contact you to discuss in more detail.