A fantastic opportunity to join a growing & innovative Manufacturing Organisation, as a Quality Engineer, delivering the highest quality products in an innovative and renowned industry.
- Quality Management System updates following changes to procedures and work instructions.
- Provide help to an international customer based - including technical support, management breakdown and associated quality system requirements
- Provide statistical analysis to appropriate personnel regarding the quality of incoming components and final product quality.
- Work with sales, purchasing, and production, as well as liaising with component suppliers.
- Determine quality improvement parameters by identifying statistical methods relevant to manufacturing processes.
- Perform necessary inspections to ensure training evaluation and process FMEAs.
- Participate in Notified Body audits where required (ISO).
- Identify new, or changes to existing, processes and systems to improve effectivity and efficiency of the Quality system.
- Completion of APQP and FMEAs.
- Liaise with other departments (product development, marketing, operations) to ensure that requirements and expectations are managed and met.
- Contribute to the development and training of junior members of the team.
To succeed in this challenging, people focused business, you will have:
- Degree or HNC qualified in relevant field (desirable)
- Knowledge of continuous improvement and engineering techniques
- Proven knowledge of ISO standards
- Experience of working in a quality focused environment
- FMEA experience
- Excellent inter personal and organisational skills, in order to communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders across the business.
- Natural problem solving mind-set, and ability to multi task
- A growing, innovative Manufacturing organisation with a track record of delivering the highest quality products to a prestigious client base worldwide.
- Focused on achieving growth alongside an efficient and productive manufacturing environment
- They are well positioned to invest in continuous improvement, technological innovation and customer service.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to Expion Search & Selection using the 'Apply Now' button. If you would like to have a confidential discussion on the role, you can contact the Consultant, Steve Mckiernan.
Expion: Our Quality & Technical recruitment brand is well respected for the high quality of work we have delivered for both clients and candidates. Our in-depth knowledge of recruitment across core sectors enables us to provide advice based on experience and to give you the best access to client vacancies.