SEO/Paid Search Officer
Non-Food Consumer Goods
Competitive remuneration package
A fantastic opportunity for a SEO Officer to join a well-respected brand in the non-food consumer goods sector has been created.
Established over 100 years ago this company has seen incredible growth and remain at the forefront of their industry. The business is dedicated to developing products that are built to the highest quality and constantly push the boundaries of innovation. They have a fantastic culture and can offer great stability even in these challenging times.
As Search Optimisation Officer your responsibilities will include:
- Optimisation of organic listings, PPC campaigns and Ad copy across a number of ad networks Google Ads (search & display), Google Shopping, Facebook, Instagram and Amazon.
- Successful running of Paid Search campaigns
- Analysing campaign performance
- Day to day campaign optimisation, including bid adjustments, negative keywords and placements
- Keywords & audience research
- Competitor analysis
- Reporting on campaign optimisation performance
The ideal candidate will:
- have good knowledge of the ins and outs of optimisation, reading campaign performance and assisting with post-campaign analysis.
- Be able to demonstrate the successful running paid search campaigns
- Have at least one-year experience in an SEO role within consumer goods
- Have knowledge of optimisation of product feeds for shopping
- Have demonstrated experience of Search optimisation and reporting across platforms
- Have a thorough understanding of web users' behaviour
- Have knowledge of 3rd party Optimisation Research tools
- Have excellent attention to detail
On offer for this opportunity is a competitive salary with the chance to develop your career with a globally recognised brand.
If you feel you have the skills required to succeed in this position, please send a copy of your CV today.
ease send a copy of your CV today.