Posted by: Expion
Job title: Operations / Manufacturing Manager
Location: West Yorkshire
Salary: c.£60,000 + bonus + car allowance
Benefits: Excellent benefits
As our client continues to build and capitalise on the growth opportunities in their market, they seek an exceptional candidate to lead the operations of one of their key business units in the UK, based in the Yorkshire area.
As a member of the Leadership Team, this individual will play a key role in developing and delivering the business strategies to ensure maximised growth and profit, and a pipeline of new business opportunities. They will lead Operations to deliver excellent customer service levels, meet Quality and Compliance requirements and drive efficiency/cost reduction programmes to maximise growth and profit. They will also provide leadership and people management across the Operation.
To be successful in this role, you must have significant experience in leading a successful production/manufacturing business, ideally within a manufacturing and engineering environment.
* Minimum of degree in Engineering or a related discipline. MBA preferred.
* Minimum 10 years experience in production / supply chain.
* Management of operational teams and multi-functional experience e.g. quality, engineering.
* Experience of leadership in a multi-cultural environment.
* Experience in leading 6 Sigma and Lean Manufacturing initiatives to deliver business benefit.
* Ability to recruit and develop talent to full potential, with effective succession planning.
A highly attractive package including relocation is on offer for an exceptional candidate.
Should you possess the necessary qualifications and skills for this high profile role, please apply with your CV, quoting ref RC5122 in the subject field to Richard Clegg at Expion Search & Selection, preferably by email.
All CVs will be replied to.