Posted by: Expion
Job title: Senior Validation Specialist - Pharma
Location: North West England
We are currently looking for a Validation Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the North West area. As the Validation Specialist you will bring your experience with Process and Equipment Validation within the Pharmaceutical Industry to various Validation Projects.
You will be responsible for supporting the introduction and validation of new equipment, processes and pharmaceutical products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Validation Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- To ensure products are manufactured using equipment, processes and procedures that comply with the GxP requirements specified by both the Regulatory Authorities and Company Policy.
- Provide input into validation projects in accordance with GxP and departmental SOP's. As well as supporting the introduction and validation of new equipment, processes and products.
- Maintain the system for on-going review of validation projects including filing, storage and retrieval of validation related documentation to ensure compliance with Regulatory and corporate requirements.
- Participate in the testing phase of a project, acting either as a Tester or a QA witness to verify test performance and outcome, and where necessary producing technical reports to agreed standards.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Validation Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific or Engineering Discipline
- Proven industry experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry with hands on experience with Validation (IQ, OQ, PQ)
- A working knowledge and practical experience with Equipment Validation, Facility and Utility Validation, Risk Assessments, Change Control, Calibration, Auditing, and Statistical Process Control is desirable.
Salary: *Excellent salary package. Excellent opportunity for career development.
Expion: Our manufacturing & scientific recruitment brand is well respected for the high quality of work we have delivered for both clients and candidates throughout our history. Our in-depth knowledge of manufacturing and engineering recruitment across core sectors enables us to provide advice based on experience and to give you the best access to client vacancies.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and full salary details, to Richard Clegg quoting ref RC3414, preferably by email to Expion.
All CVs will be replied to.