Up to £60k plus bonus
Our client is a well-respected branded food business, operating in a global marketplace. They're an aspirational employer, and have grown their business through Covid, and this trend is set to continue.
This role holds a key role within the site leadership team and will be the custodian for raising and maintaining standards within quality and food safety across the manufacturing operation. Working closely with the central technical team, you'll also be an ambassador for the site across the business and the wider group.
- Devise and deliver a food safety and quality agenda for the site, ensuring that all products produced are within agreed specification and to the high standards of the brand
- Put in place a strategy to rise and communicate food safety and quality standards across the business (both on site and across the wider group), using an inclusive, collaborative management style.
- As part of the site leadership team, engage with stakeholders across the business within the UK and internationally, including coaching and developing the existing team.
- Assess and structure the technical team to meet the needs of the department, business and brand
- Build strong relationships with the leadership team and international colleagues.
To succeed in this challenging, people focused business, you will have:
- Food related qualifications, ideally in Food Science/Technology, Food Engineering/Processing, or a scientific discipline
- A track record within a Quality or Technical role within a fast paced, Food/Beverage/FMCG environment.
- A deep understanding of factory quality systems, principles and requirements.
- The ability to coach, mentor and support a team, at all levels.
- An insatiable appetite for the very best - product, people and performance.
- Part of a multi-national larger group where excellence is upheld and career progression is encouraged
- Opportunity to take on further responsibility and autonomy
Interested but want to find out more? Apply here and we'll be in touch ASAP to discuss the role in more detail.