- Reporting to the Central Engineering Lead, you will play a key part in delivering a robust maintenance strategy to the business, supporting several sites across the UK
- Lead and develop understanding of TPM within the engineering teams on site and across the wider business
- Evaluate and utilise data to identify areas for improvement, generating valuable insight and sharing at senior level within the business
- Engage with site engineering leads and engineering teams to optimise and improve line and plant performance
- Preferably degree qualified (or equivalent) in an engineering related discipline.
- Experience gained within an engineering or operational role within a fast paced manufacturing environment, and good understanding and appreciation of TPM
- Experience of engaging with and influencing at all levels within a business
- Confident, persuasive, adaptable, results orientated with excellent communication skills.
- This is an exciting, autonomous role, with the ability to make a park across several high profile sites across the group
- The ability to be a self-starter and deliver results is important. The successful candidate will have the ability to grow in role, and in time, into more senior, broader roles within the business.