Trade Marketing Manager
Non-Food Consumer Goods
Up to £40,000 basic DOE
This well respected business in the consumer goods industry was founded on a promise never to compromise on the quality of their products and to always provide a fantastic consumer experience. Today they are a market leader in their sector and have won many awards. To support the growth of the business they are now looking to recruit in their Marketing team.
As Trade Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Developing trade marketing campaigns in line with the overall sales, commercial and brand marketing objectives to drive sales
- Developing and executing all trade marketing campaigns, generating online and instore branding & POS materials.
- Ensuring all trade marketing activity both offline and online is on brand
- Working closely with the Creative teams to develop instore appropriate assets
- Taking a holistic approach to trade marketing, ensuring the full ecosystem is considered and integrated within the broader consumer GTM strategy
- Day to day management of the budget
To be considered for this exciting position you must:
- Have at least 2 years experience in a Trade Marketing Manager position wit
- Have experience of branded consumer goods products
- Strong UK market experience and knowledge.
- Have the ability to coordinate broadly the 4Ps (Product - Promotion - Place - Price).
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Be consumer-centric - having a passion for understanding consumer behaviours
- Be brand-orientated
- Be able to understand, analyse, interpret and leverage data to determine trends and optimise content
- Be passionate, enthusiastic, forward thinking and motivational
- Willing to learn new skills and develop your career
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge with a forward thinking and well loved business please send a copy of your updated CV today!