Are you an Trailer mechanic who wants to work for a business that gives you all the training you need, provides great working conditions, decent pay and benefits and genuinely supports their people's well being?
We are proud to be recruiting for a trailer technician for a company that offers all of the above, to work Mon-Fri days at their commercial vehicle workshop in the Radstock area, commutable from the South Bristol, Frome, Bath and Shepton Mallet areas.
- Maintaining a large trailer fleet on behalf of the company's customers
- Complete all paperwork in an efficient and accurate manner
- Work as a team with your colleagues to ensure vehicle jobs are completed to the required time and standard
- Carry out servicing and inspection work on trailers, plus all required repair work
- Monday to Friday, 8 hour shifts, with a start time of 7am or 8am (some flexibility around your chosen working hours can be offered)
- Saturday overtime is optional, and all overtime is paid at time and a half.
You will need to:
- Be qualified to NVQ level 2 or equivalent
- Have good experience of working as a mechanic on a range of trailers
- Be competent in diagnosing and repairing all common faults, servicing, carrying out MOT preps and inspection work
- Have a good standard of work and accuracy
- Have a full driving licence, HGV licence is an advantage but not essential
- A large very stable organisation who maintains a number of companies' fleet vehicles
- Have performed well through the Covid pandemic, are very profitable and invest a considerable amount back into the business, improving workshop locations and offering further training and benefits to their staff.
- Offer ongoing technical manufacturer training as well as other professional training throughout your career so that you remain up to date with changing vehicle technologies and can certify your technical competence as you go along.
- Competitive holidays that rise with service
- Career progression prospects are good for someone who would like to grow with the company
Interviews are to be held shortly, and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible following application.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to Expion Search & Selection using the 'Apply Now' button. If you would like to have a confidential discussion on the role, you can contact the consultant - Francesca Loughrey
Please note, we endeavour to make sure you will receive an email indicating if you have been successful or not within 1 to 2 weeks.
Expion: Our Automotive recruitment brand is run by consultants with long-term experience of working solely within the commercial vehicle maintenance sector. We have well established relationships with many of the UK's largest and most well-respected employers in the field, placing vehicle technicians, workshop controllers and supervisors, workshop and service managers and senior operations staff into their workshop and regional based vacancies across the UK.