A brand new position has been created in a commercial vehicle management organisation for a workshop administration manager to take responsibility for administrative compliance and efficiency across a number of their locations. The successful candidate will ideally be based in South Yorkshire or the East Midlands e.g. in Sheffield, Nottingham, Derby or the surrounding areas.
- You will build a close relationship with a number of commercial vehicle workshops and support and drive them to process their vehicle events efficiently
- Monitor and manage WIP to maintain it at the acceptable level and continuously seek to improve this
- Monitor and manage invoice processing and liaise with customers as necessary to minimise outstanding invoices
- Working days, Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week. Some flexibility around start and finish times is offered to suit individual circumstances. Regional travel is expected and expenses for this are covered.
- Basic salary of c.£30k, with annual bonus of c.£4k and a company car
You will need to:
- Have good experience of processing vehicle service, maintenance and repair events paperwork in a compliant and efficient manner
- Have previously worked in a business that provides service, maintenance and repair work for HGVs and commercial vehicles either in-house (through their own workshops) or in a fleet management company where you will have worked with external suppliers. You may have been a fleet controller, maintenance controller, service advisor, service team leader or manager or workshop controller for example.
- Have knowledge of compliance requirements as well as standard job timings and parts requirements for routine commercial vehicle work
- Be able to build good rapport with workshop controllers, technicians and managers whilst being able to challenge and influence as necessary
- Be familiar with vehicle fleet management software systems such as Kerridge, R2C, 1Link, etc.
- A market-leading organisation that maintains large fleets of commercial vehicles
- Very well established company who are stable and consistently very profitable
- Are currently in an expansion phase following multiple contract wins over the last few years
- Offer great benefits including rising holidays with service, health care benefits and much more
- Provide very good progression prospects for someone who would like to grow with the company
Interviews are to be held shortly, and suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours of application.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to Expion Search & Selection using the 'Apply Now' button. If you would like to have a confidential discussion on the role, you can contact the consultant - Francesca Loughrey
Relevant candidates will be contacted without delay and all applications will be responded to.
Expion: Our Automotive recruitment brand is run by consultants with long-term experience working solely within the commercial vehicle maintenance sector. We have well-established relationships with many of the UK's largest and most well-respected employers in the field, placing service advisors, service team leaders, vehicle technicians, workshop shift leaders, workshop controllers, workshop supervisors, workshop managers, service managers and senior operations staff into their workshop and regionally based vacancies across the UK.