Salary £30,000 - £35,000
Location Bradford, Yorkshire
My client is a market leading Food Group, home to a number of household name brands, with an excellent reputation and a track record of success. We require a 3rd Line Support Analyst is to provide 3rd line support for the Princes Manufacturing System Solutions across all of the Group’s manufacturing sites.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, IT or relevant field.
- Experience in Software programming languages (e.g SQL, HTML, XML, C, C#, C+, VB).
- Have knowledge or experience in implementing or supporting Manufacturing Execution Systems and/or SAP (MM/PP/PM/QM/WM).
- Understanding of manufacturing data and processes, for example Bills of Materials, Routings, production orders.
- Understanding of manufacturing system/database architecture and integration automation (e.g. PLCs) and other applications.
- Experience working in an IT support/help desk services, preferably with experience in providing application maintenance support.
- Proficiency with ITSM and ITIL frameworks, familiarity with incident, problem, change and knowledge management.
- Experience in Software installations and implementation.
- Experience in Database maintenance and monitoring.
- Provide 3rd line support to the business users of the Princes manufacturing systems, via tickets received through the Group IT Service Desk. These will include Service Requests, Incident and Application Change requests. These will be managed according to the agreed service levels.
- Scope, cost and assess impact/risk on Change Requests for presentation to the Group IT Change Board for effective prioritisation/investment decisions and approval.
- Ensure that changes are implemented following appropriate change management processes and Stakeholders are kept informed.
- Ensure that solutions and fixes are carried out in line with the agreed standards and that application records are completed accordingly.
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
- Escalate and managing unresolved issues to the Solution Developers/ Solution Architects or Systems Integration support partners.
- Ensure that incidents, service requests and escalations are accurately documented, managed and brought to timely closure while keeping the customer informed throughout the process.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to Expion Search & Selection using the ‘Apply Now’ button. If you would like to have a confidential discussion on the role, you can contact Andrew Jagger, Associate Director Food & FMCG Division quoting job reference AJ 4954.
All CVs received will be acknowledged.