Salary circa £45k + Bonus, Pension & Healthcare
Location North Derbyshire, North West
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Automation Engineer for a market leading FMCG manufacturing business based on a 12-month FTC.
Our client is a global business committed to innovation, long term investment and sustainability.
- You will be an Automation Engineer with in depth experience of Siemens automation systems
- Degree / Diploma level in Engineering discipline
- Proven experience in a technical field preferably with food manufacturing experience
- Ability to motivate, influence and coach people
- A team player, positive, proactive, pragmatic and results driven
- Have automation maintenance or field service support background
- Providing support on Electricity & Automation (E&A) and Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
- Be a subject matter expert and support production and engineering with modifications, new product system design and breakdowns.
- Provide advanced problem solving support
- Work on automation projects and cross-functional projects
- Working in a TPM environment, be part of and support pillars cross functionally
To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to Expion Search & Selection using the ‘Apply Now’ button.