Salary £30k - £35k
Location Cheshire, North West
Posted By: Expion Search & Selection
Job Title: Brand Manager
Salary: £30k to £35k plus excellent company benefits
My client has an enviable reputation for exceptional quality and service built up over 130 years. We have an exciting opportunity for a high calibre Brand Manager to support the development of the Advertising & Communications Program.
- Family owned business, well established and forward thinking.
- Committed to continuous improvement and operational excellence and produce a range of high quality products, supplying to all of the major multiple retailers as well as manufacturing a successful branded portfolio.
- Excellent reputation as an Employer of Choice.
- Significant investment to ensure continuing success and business growth over many years.
- Exciting time to join with many recent successes and exciting plans for the future.
- This is also a great time to join the marketing function following a recent rebrand and a new identity, positioning, and product offering.
- Up to 5 years experience of digital and PR communications in branded business (ideally FMCG).
- Experience of packaging development and execution / launch into market.
- Experience of portfolio optimisation through marketing claims and added features.
- Experience and competency of using IRI / Nielsen and Kantar database (and possibly some qualitative research experience).
- Agile, flexible thinker with an ability to juggle multiple needs from the business, prioritise and adapt as necessary to win the mission together.
- Experience of working in a challenger brand business would be advantageous (where brand is no.2, 3 or 4 in the market).
- Some experience of broader communication channels such as TV and radio would be an advantage.
- Some experience of e-commerce and next gen routes to market would be an advantage.
- Provide input, support and direction to the Advertising and Communications program for the company Brand that challenges the market and competitors and delivers the company mission.
- To provide support to the Insight Manager to achieve the right level and mix of insight to deliver the mission to win.
- To lead Portfolio activities for the company Brand, including strategic Innovation input, to ensure maximized Revenue and profitability across all portfolio SKU’s.
- Development and execution of Packaging changes.
- Bring the company Brand to life for all company employees through internal branding and launch events.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to Expion Search & Selection using the ‘Apply Now’ button. All direct and third party applications with be forwarded to Andrew Jagger at Expion Search and Selection.