Salary £60,000 - £70,000, plus exceptional OTE
Location Midlands, Midlands
Our client is a clinically innovative medical devices manufacturer working within the field of patient monitoring and vital signs. Through rapid growth and business won, they are now looking to expand their highly successful sales team with additional heads.
Do you want to work for a soon to be an innovative, forward thinking company?
Want a career offering genuine career prospects?
- Territory sales manager – Respiratory
To succeed in this challenging, people focused business, you will be able to display the following
Core Behavioural Competencies:
- Clearly exhibit the ability to sell.
- Experience of selling capital equipment.
- Experience of building detailed and large tenders
- Self-motivated, energetic and goal orientated.
- Be open to significant travel across the territory
- Have the ability to interpret sales data
- Well organised with exceptional time management.
- Proven track record of sales success within the healthcare sector.
- Experienced UK based sales professional in selling medical monitors/patient handling/resuscitation devices/defibrillators and other complex medical systems into EMS prehospital/hospital UK healthcare markets
- Ability to deliver any presentations required to the customer, from a clinical or procurement viewpoint.
Interviews are to be held shortly, and suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours of application.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to Expion Search & Selection using the ‘Apply Now’ button. If you would like to have a confidential discussion on the role, you can contact the Consultant, Graham Fish.
Please note, we endeavour to make sure you will receive an email indicating if you have been successful or not within 1 to 2 weeks.