Salary £55k + car and benefits
Location Homebased, but with the ability to travel to Hampshire regularly, South East & London
Our client is a global food manufacturer, with ambitious plans for growth. They are investing heavily in a new brand, and with the backing of their parent company, have ambitious plans to grow this significantly within the UK.
They are seeking an ambitious, and driven Business Development Manager to deliver significant growth across the foodservice arena. The successful candidate will play a lead role within the Account Management team to improve and develop ways to work with customers, ensuring that the roll out of the brand is executed with precision, and will delight the customer.
The brand has considerable growth potential, and the ability to build and strengthen the customer relationship will be critical to success. Setting the strategic plan with the support of the senior leadership team and the execution of this will ensure there is an upward career path for the successful candidate.
The ideal candidate will come from a food manufacturing background, and be familiar with the major UK foodservice accounts and casual dining arena.
Reporting to the UK Manager, the key responsibilities would require the successful candidate to:
- Have experience of developing business within the foodservice arena, specifically with branded products
- Devise and deliver strategic direction for growth within key accounts, and be passionate to deliver sales and building deep customer relationships
- Be a team player, and passionate about growing a new business
- Achieve the highest standards of execution within the accounts, and working with the marketing team to identify and realise opportunities for growth
- Show drive and tenacity, and be capable of inspiring others
Part of a global food manufacturing group, the business operates to the highest of standards, and have a track record of investing in their people and their plants. Excellent career prospects exist.
To apply, please send your CV quoting reference: 3754