Salary £45k per annum plus benefits
Location Commutable from Hampshire, South West
Our client is a global food manufacturer, with ambitious plans for growth. They are investing heavily in their manufacturing capability in the UK, and supply all major UK retailers and foodservice outlets.
They are seeking an ambitious and driven Category Manager to join the marketing team. The successful candidate will play a lead role within the customer based team to deliver insight and analysis, and support the National Account Manager to deepen the customer relationship.
Working as a customer based team, the successful candidate will devise opportunities for growth and increased category performance. Working closely with the NPD and Innovations teams, the Category Manager will ensure that opportunities are achievable, and are able to drive deeper market penetration and market share.
The ideal candidate will come from a food manufacturing background, and be familiar with the UK retailers and foodservice accounts. Category Management experience is important.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, the key responsibilities would require the successful candidate to:
- Devise and deliver insight and analytics for key categories, and devise opportunities for growth.
- Passionate to build deep customer and consumer understanding
- Manage and deliver aspects of digital marketing, along with the wider team.
- Be numerate and commercially astute
- Be a team player, and operate with high levels of integrity and share best practice.
- Be able to influence and able to manage key stakeholders within the business and externally.
- Show drive and tenacity.
- Self- starter and show initiative to achieve results.
Part of a global food manufacturing group, the business operates to the highest of standards, and have a track record of investing in their people and their plants. Excellent career prospects exist.
To apply, please send your CV quoting reference: 3693