Salary Daily rate
Location London, South East & London
Known across Europe for their high quality, brands, this market leading business is growing through innovation and acquisition, and have an exciting opportunity for a data savvy, manufacturing professional to join them as they continue to grow.
As part of the Quality function, the Consumer Services Manager will lead the relationship between the factories, marketing teams and the consumer facing teams. Managing and leading responses to consumers will be critical to success, as will the resolution and escalation of queries and complaints.
Key areas for success will be:
- Successful resolution of issues and swift and accurate management of response.
- Setting and monitoring targets/KPIs for success, and to enhance appreciation of business goals and culture across the consumer team.
- Driving quality improvement through target setting and close working with stakeholders across the quality team.
- Monthly reporting of KPIs and presentation of outputs to senior stakeholders
- Management of third-party provider and management and relationship building.
To succeed in this challenging, people focussed business, you will have:
- Experience working in a consumer care role, ideally within a food/FMCG business.
- Understanding of manufacturing, and able to work closely with factories.
- Data savvy – able to analyse, interpret and present information at senior level.
- Ability to build strong customer relationships, and escalate and resolve issues accordingly
- Ability to establish strong internal working relationships across multiple functions, and the capability to influence others
Part of a larger group, the business has a number of high profile brands, and has a fantastic reputation for growth and the development of high performing teams. Excellent opportunities exist for internal progression and development.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and full salary details, quoting ref 4278 by email to Caroline Vooght email@example.com for a confidential conversation and more information, please call 07730 888491.