Salary £Competitive salary
Location Hampshire, South East & London
Non-Food Consumer Goods
Competitive Salary + Benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Creative Director to join a leading international supplier in the non-food consumer goods industry. This company supply over 34 million well-loved products in more than 50 countries. With a fun, vibrant and energetic culture this really is a brilliant company for someone looking to develop their career.
As Creative Director you will be responsible for leading a team of content creators using your vision and business sense to imagine, create and develop high quality content, with a strong focus on social networks.
Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Leading an inspirational team of content creators in the UK
- Ensuring a creative environment where new ideas are encouraged
- Monitor and conduct analysis of the effectiveness and impact of content
- Manage resources to achieve the best cost for quality content
- Gather insights through external research and benchmarking
- Work closely with Global Content Creators
- Some international travel required
If you have the below experience and feel you could thrive in this role, please get in touch today.
- 5 years of content development experience
- Experience leading a content production team
- Toy, nursery, licensed products, games, gift industry experience
- Experience working for a creative agency or within a marketing organization with a strong social network bias
- Strong people manager with creative vision
- Ability to inspire others
- Postgraduate degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent
I look forward to receiving your CV.