Salary Salary Circa £40-45k per annum depending on Experience
Location Commutable from: Greater London, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, South East & London
Demand Planner – Salary Circa £40-45k per annum depending on Experience
Commutable from: Greater London, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire
Job Reference: 4438
My client is a leading, multi-site FMCG manufacturer with an excellent reputation. They are looking for a high calibre Demand Planner to join them. They are looking for candidates with a desire to develop their career and play a key role in the ongoing success of the business.
Future opportunities available for this person include progression through to Senior Demand Planner, Demand Planning Lead, Planning Manager etc….
- Long term forecasting
- Planning for sales tends, using trends, market knowledge and business strategy to help identify area improvement
- Working closely with other teams and being able to influence others
- Working across a range of well known brands
- You will ideally be experienced in either Consumer Goods or OTC Pharmaceuticals
- You will have an understanding of the FMCG consumer markets
- You will have experience using ERP systems (Ideally SAP)
- You will have a degree or equivalent qualifications
- You will be looking to progress your career and work somewhere positive and enjoyable
This is a great opportunity for leaders of the future and full training and support will be given to this role, if you would like to find out more please apply today for a confidential discussion.