Salary circa £25,000 plus bonus
Location Leeds, Yorkshire
Our client is an innovative medical devices manufacturer currently seeking a Marketing executive
Do you want to work for a medical devices innovator?
Want a career offering genuine career prospects?
Working for a team that has fun and enjoys what they do?
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Executive will focus on the planning, execution and measurement of campaigns, initiatives and events for identified key international markets, working closely with the international sales team.
Ideally you will be someone with digital experience, particularly in email marketing, as this will be a key part of the role. The successful candidate will exude a passion for marketing, be a creative thinker and have a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Develop marketing materials and initiatives for both online and offline channels;
- Create, implement and monitor marketing campaigns to drive sales in key international markets;
- Segment customers and create email marketing schedules
- Write and proof-read copy;
- Develop ideas for promotional activities;
- Organise and attend exhibitions;
- Promote the organisation through social media channels;
- Conduct market research for International markets, including online research projects and the running of focus groups;
- Monitor competitor activities;
- A proven track record in marketing, either in-house or agency;
- Experience in digital marketing, particularly using emails to drive conversions;
- A creative flair and passion for marketing;
- Ability to effectively prioritise your workload, acting with a high level of initiative;
Interviews are to be held shortly, and suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours of application.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to Expion Search & Selection using the ‘Apply Now’ button. If you would like to have a confidential discussion on the role, you can contact the Consultant, Graham Fish quoting the job reference number GF-3966
Please note, we endeavour to make sure you will receive an email indicating if you have been successful or not within 1 to 2 weeks.