Salary £30,000 to £40,000 (Negotiable dependent on experience)
Location Goole / North Doncaster, Yorkshire
We have a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding, highly recognised company with some of the worlds largest multinational companies as their clients. As a mid-level PHP Developer you will be joining a growing team of developers to both maintain as well as develop projects and applications for their clients.
As a company with strong growth year on year and a solid platform to grow from they are well on our way with their plans to expand globally – you will be an integral part of that expansion.
- Strong ability in server-side PHP Development (5/7)
- MVC framework experience and associated projects (Zend, Symphony, Laravel etc)
- Strong unit testing experience (PHPUnit)
- Some experience of OO (OOP) development
Desirable Skills (Doesn’t matter if you have none of the following – training can be provided to get you up to speed)
- Experience of AWS/Azure/Google Cloud
- NoSQL database experience (preferably MongoDB)
- SOA, microservices environment, RESTful Web Services
- Continuous integration & deployment
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
Salary / Benefits:
£30,000 to £40,000 (Negotiable dependent on experience) + flexible working hours, break out rooms and time off to attend relevant training sessions / seminars.