Salary £25,000 to £40,000 plus benefits
Location Selby, Yorkshire
We are currently recruiting for a number of PHP Developers to join our expanding team – following on from year on year growth in both our web demand and capability and a number of consecutive years of strong financial performance we need two, possibly three PHP Developers to join us ASAP.
You should have 2 to 5 years’ worth of solid PHP development experience, ideally in a Linux environment (although this isn’t absolutely necessary) and have experience designing and maintaining / modifying large scale, highly transactional systems.
Along with plenty of on the job and external training there is a clear progression path to Senior Developer / Team Leader.
- Strong Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) knowledge
- Good experience in backend web development with PHP
- MySQL or other RDBMS
- Good knowledge of version control systems
- Experience developing in MVC frameworks is desirable
- Experience with the following technologies: Puppet, Vagrant, Jenkins, RabbitMQ, Varnish, and/or Elasticsearch is desirable
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently as part of a core team of developers
- Work effectively as part as a team or as an individual
- Be an excellent communicator within the team and within the rest of the business
- Effective time management
Commensurate with experience, plus:
- Discount scheme
- Free local Gym membership
How to Apply
Click ‘Apply Now’ to send across a copy of your CV and we will give you a call back to discuss ASAP.