Salary up to £40k
Location Hampshire, South West
Innovation and exceptional quality is critical to the success of this high profile, market leading business who manufacture high profile brands and have a strong global presence.
Working in collaboration with a range of internal and external business partners to identify current and future packaging needs, develop and implement solutions to support the companies target for Growth, Productivity and Brand Maintenance.
To provide technical support and leadership in the delivery of Packaging projects and platforms, create points of difference during the development and application of designs, formats, materials, processes and technologies to deliver competitive advantage.
The technologist will lead the assessment and development of major Packaging projects, working closely with insights, design, key suppliers and internal teams to define best practices and proactively seeking best-for-business outcomes across the business
To succeed in this challenging, people focussed business, you will have:
- The role will report into the work stream lead for (Packaging).
- Integrate quickly into wider technical team with key focus on packaging integration project.
- Important to have strong team working attitude but also be able to take ownership and lead key projects based on priorities when needed.
- Scrutinise packaging solutions from technical components to machinery with a constant view on commercial and distribution impacts.
- Technical evaluation of existing specifications and creation of new specs after validation.
- Be hands on and comfortable with factory/pilot plant environments to be involved/aware of all key packaging trials and machine commissioning through to first production and product sign off.
Part of a larger group, the business has a number of high profile brands, and has a fantastic reputation for growth and the development of high performing teams. Now poised to move into the next phase of growth, this role will deliver exceptional innovation to the market.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and full salary details, quoting ref CLV4276 by email to Caroline Vooght, firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation and more information, please call 07730888491.