Salary COMPETITIVE SALARY PLUS BONUS
Location Opportunities in the North and South of UK, Nationwide
Our client is an international medical devices manufacturer that develops a range of trauma based wound products. A company with double digit percentage growth for the last 3 years in a row, growing organically and financially very stable. They are actively seeking a product manager to work alongside the marketing manager to strengthen their credibility within the pre-hospital and hospital arena
- Supports the Marketing Manager in the annual planning process.
- Is the go-to-expert for all product related information and support
- Develops value propositions based on clinical evidence across the trauma range.
- Writes case studies for relevant deployments
- Implements clinical safety assessments for new projects and product features
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, marcoms, and production.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
- Determines customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
- Liaises with production and operations to facilitate inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
- Provides source data for product line communications, enabling the marketing function to define product marketing communication objectives.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- 2 – 3 years’ relevant experience
- Good knowledge of health/medical device/first aid industry
- Candidates with some non-clinical experience working in a non-NHS setting (eg: consultancy, start-up, other commercial enterprise) preferred
- Knowledge of working in a distributor led market / business model, ideally within a global distributor network would be highly advantageous
- Previous experience of project management an advantage
- Previous experience of utilising social media an advantage but not essential
- Creative and independent
- Goal driven, results orientated
- Able to work cross-functionally and collaboratively with colleagues
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate deeply technical concepts to non-technical audiences at all levels and in all mediums
- Able to write plans/strategies
- Commercially minded
Demonstrable behaviours applicable to the Trauma team:
- Taking initiative
- Setting the direction
- Commercial mindset
- Understanding organisations
- Complex situations and problem solving
- Focus on ordering / project management
- Courage to challenge
- Driving performance
- Take the lead
- Develop our people
- Understand others
- One team One goal
- Pragmatic and open minded
- Ethical and responsible
To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to Expion Search & Selection using the ‘Apply Now’ button. If you would like to have a confidential discussion on the role, you can contact the Consultant, Graham Fish quoting the job reference number GF-4347
Please note, we endeavour to make sure you will receive an email indicating if you have been successful or not within 1 to 2 weeks.