Salary £50k to £55k plus bonus and excellent benefits
Location North West (Commutable from Manchester, Cheshire, Merseyside), North West
Exciting Opportunity for a high calibre Production Manager to develop your career within an Award Winning Food Manufacturing Business.
- You will be a Production Manager with demonstrable experience within the Food / FMCG Manufacturing Industries.
- You will have proven experience of leading teams through change and achieving KPI’s.
- Confident in approach, you will have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills and will have the ability to build strong working relationships at all levels, but with the ability to challenge colleagues at all levels when necessary.
- You will ideally have a strong academic background and hold a number of industry relevant qualifications including IOSH/NEBOSH and HACCP.
- Experience of high volume / low margin manufacturing would be advantageous.
- Experience of both automated and manual production processes would be advantageous.
- CI focussed with knowledge of implementing CI methodologies.
- Experienced in ensuring a manufacturing facility is audit ready (BRC, GMP, major multiple retailers).
- Reporting to the Site Operations Manager, you will be part of a senior management team responsible for driving performance and delivering strategy across a food manufacturing site.
- You will ensure that all business, departmental and individual targets and KPI’s are met at all times.
- You will lead a team of Shift Managers, working to instill a culture of continuous improvement and operational excellence.
- The business benefits from having low staff turnover rate and they’re looking for a strong people manager who can motivate people and help the department continue to improve.
- You will work closely with your team to ensure that they operate effectively as a department while also looking for any training or development opportunities.
- Rapidly growing and well established Branded and ROL Food Manufacturer with an enviable reputation as an Employer of Choice.
- Committed to continuous improvement and operational excellence.
- Producer of a range of high quality products, supplying to all of the major multiple retailers as well as manufacturing a successful branded portfolio.
- This is an exciting time to join the business which has seen significant recent growth and investment and has an ambitious but achievable 5 year growth plan.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to Expion Search & Selection using the ‘Apply Now’ button.
All CVs will be acknowledged.