Salary £60k plus benefits
Location Trowbridge, South West
Location: Wiltshire, Bath, Trowbridge, Bristol, Swindon, Salisbury
Salary: Up to £60k basic plus Car, Bonus, Pension, Healthcare – Monday to Friday Days
We have an exciting opportunity for a high calibre Project Engineering Manager to join a FMCG manufacturing facility in the Wiltshire – part of a much larger Global Group – a forward thinking and innovative market leader. The facility is commutable from Bristol, Bath, Swindon, Salisbury.
- Responsible for site capex envelop delivery, circa £4-5M.
- Develop feasibility studies in line with regional long-term plans.
- Manage and execute projects to completion within agreed timescales and costs and promote proper hygiene and safety standards.
- Support full compliance with Health and Safety legislation and site rules.
- Provide electrical support to project team.
- Site Duty holder for electrical safety (Ti06 requirements) for the site.
- Support project team with machinery safety, PUWER.
- Commissioning of plant and equipment to predetermined standards.
- Be aware of the environmental impact of role and compliance with site environmental requirements.
- Responsible for site energy plan, identify and implement energy/water/GHG reduction initiatives for site.
- Relevant engineering related qualifications and experience proven within a manufacturing environment, preferably with food products or FMCG.
- Solid communication skills, comfortable presenting ideas to groups.
- Excellent project management skills, able to lead cross functional teams.
- Familiar with forms of contract, QS, risk management, etc.
- Able to develop and execute vendor/negotiation strategies.
- Sound technical knowledge and practical experience of working within health and safety legislation (CDM, CE, PUWER, Atex, DSEAR desirable).
- Computer literate, including MS Project, MS Office and AutoCad LT.
- Able to manage time pressure and multiple projects/priorities.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to Expion Search & Selection using the ‘Apply Now’ button.