Salary £Excellent + strong benefits
Location Lancashire, North West
A fantastic opportunity to join a Blue-Chip multinational manufacturing organisation as a Project Manager within Continuous Improvement, delivering the highest quality products in an innovative and renowned industry.
- Actively participate in the development and implementation of strategic imperatives and objectives
- Manage the day to day deliverables of the manufacturing engineering (projects) work stream
- Manage communication and work commitments with teams’ external to the core team
- Develop effective and lean PM tools and methodologies to facilitate successful project management and execution to expectations
- Provide Project Management Governance support to the Project Managers in delivering the status updates and planning of activities in the project
- Co-ordinate the effective resourcing of projects and the management of individual performances to defined objectives
- Definition and execution of individual performance improvement and development plans for team members in-line with the Plant strategic imperatives and objectives
- Management, motivation and development of staff, and provision of effective performance reviews in a timely manner
- Ensure the manufacturing engineering function conforms to Corporate, Franchise, Statutory, Legislative and Regulatory requirements for GMP, HSE and Quality
- Support and develop close collaboration between associates in Engineering functions, R&D, operations, regulatory, quality assurance, planning, materials, etc.
To succeed in this challenging, people focused business, you will:
- Degree Qualified in an Engineering discipline.
- Experience of project management in a Regulated manufacturing environment.
- Recognized PM Certification: FPX, PMI, IPMA, PRINCE2 or other
- Strong people management, mentoring & coaching skills
- Strong Presentation skills
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong time management focus
- Good problem solving skills
- Good, influencing and negotiation skills
- Drive, energy and enthusiasm for delivering to commitment
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with emphasis on clear reporting
- Continuous Improvement orientated.
- Lean/Six Sigma/CI Qualification would be desirable.
- A Blue-chip, multi-national manufacturing organisation with a track record of delivering the highest quality products to a prestigious client base
- Focused on achieving growth alongside an efficient and productive manufacturing environment
- They are well positioned to invest in continuous improvement, technological innovation and customer service.
Interviews are to be held shortly, and suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours of application.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to Expion Search & Selection using the ‘Apply Now’ button. If you would like to have a confidential discussion on the role, you can contact the Consultant, Hannah Haider.
Expion: Our Engineering & Project Management recruitment brand is well respected for the high quality of work we have delivered for both clients and candidates. Our in-depth knowledge of recruitment across core sectors enables us to provide advice based on experience and to give you the best access to client vacancies.