Salary Competitive salary + car and excellent benefits
Location Andover, Hampshire. Relocation Assistance available., South West
Creating new sensations and flavours has been Twinings’ expertise for over 300 years.
Their drinks refresh and comfort. They invent, collaborate, challenge, question and achieve. They’re also rigorous and disciplined in transforming ideas into reality. This has enabled them to compete on an international scale and enjoy strong, sustainable growth through an exciting range of beverage brands.
But success like this can only be achieved with great people, giving their all and doing what they love. That’s what special about working at Twinings. It’s a place where everybody can share their ideas and every contribution counts.
- Devise and deliver a quality agenda for the site, ensuring that all products produced are within agreed specification and to the high standards of the brand
- Develop and communicate quality standards across the business (both on site and across the wider group), using an inclusive, collaborative management style.
- As part of the site leadership team, engage with stakeholders across the business within the UK and internationally, including coaching and developing the existing team.
- Assess and structure the quality team to meet the needs of the department, business and brand
- Build strong relationships with the leadership team and international colleagues.
To succeed in this challenging, people focussed business, you will have:
- Food related qualifications, ideally in Food Science/Technology, Food Engineering/Processing, or a scientific discipline
- A track record within a Quality or Technical role within a fast paced, Food/Beverage/FMCG environment.
- A deep understanding of factory quality systems, principles and requirements.
- The ability to coach, mentor and support a team, at all levels.
- An insatiable appetite for the very best – product, people and performance.
- Part of a multi-national larger group where excellence is upheld and career progression is encouraged
- Opportunity to take on further responsibility and autonomy
Interviews are to be held shortly, and suitable candidates will be contacted within 48 hours of application. Please send your CV and salary details, or we welcome telephone enquiries to discuss the role further.
To apply for the role, please send your CV quoting reference 3844 to Expion using the ‘Apply Now’ button. If you would like to have a confidential discussion on the role, you can contact Caroline Vooght on 07730 888491.
Any third party applications will be sent to Expion.