Salary £30,000 - £50,000
Location Cheshire, North West
Bottom of Form
Posted by: Expion
Job title: Regulatory Affairs – Various Levels
Location: North Cheshire
*Our client is an award-winning Medical business, supplying a wide range of healthcare products into global markets.
*Business growth combined with the organisations commitment to further reinforce its market leading status, has created an exciting opportunity for RA roles.
· Support regulatory submissions for approval to regulatory authorities worldwide.
· Maintain current registrations, licenses, Regulatory Certification, and submissions to ensure compliance with the latest regulations.
· Compile and maintain Technical Files.
· Support other functions within the business for information requests, device applications, review of artwork and other literature
· Review and approval of key compliance records (e.g. Labelling and instructions for use) for all sites.
· Participate in company quality system, MHRA and FDA audits.
*Science based degree or equivalent qualification, experience of working in the healthcare industry would be an advantage. Ideally my client is looking for a self -driven individual, with strong communication skills.
*Regulatory Affairs experience – minimum 2 years.
*You must be authorised to work in the UK.
Expion: Our healthcare manufacturing recruitment brand is well respected for the high quality of work we have delivered for both clients and candidates. Our in-depth knowledge of manufacturing recruitment across core sectors enables us to provide expert advice based on experience and to give you the best access to blue chip client vacancies.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to Expion Search & Selection using the ‘Apply Now’ button. If you would like to have a confidential discussion on the role, you can contact the Consultant, Richard Clegg.