Salary Up to £60,000 plus benefits
Location Manchester, North West
Based within easy commuting distance of Central / South Manchester and easily accessible by tram, bus and vehicle links, we are a cutting-edge technology house working with some of the best companies in the world. Due to a period of sustained growth we are now searching for a number of people to join our teams.
Our product is a Windows .NET C# application utilising .NET Core, MVC 3, NServiceBus with the web frontend written in Angular. Another product we deliver is a user directory, support, provisioning and management tool and is written in Java/GWT and runs on Google App Engine.
As the senior/lead engineer, you will help bolster our current team and help improve and grow the product whilst coordinating and leading the development team. It’s a Windows / .NET product, so we need someone with a significant amount of experience with .NET. We are looking for someone to work alongside our current Head of Software Development to enable them to spend more time on other software development projects within the business. To fit this position you should be a quick learner with an ability to adapt to many different technology areas, from intricacies of timezone issues within the ICAL standard to security considerations for modern web applications.
Up to £60,000 plus benefits
Skills & requirements
- A solid background in software development.
- 5+ years’ experience with .NET (C#) - developing both backend and frontend applications
- Exposure to AngularJS and other web frontend technologies
- Knowledge of a range of Google products including G Suite and its APIs, Google App Engine and the range of Google Cloud Platform services and APIs
- Knowledge of a range of Microsoft Products and APIs including Exchange Web Services (EWS), MAPI, Office 365, Sharepoint and Azure APIs
- Exposure to cloud-based software development, including Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, G Suite, Google App Engine, Microsoft Office 365, Amazon, etc.
- Experience of getting products to market, on-time
- Ability to lead an agile team
- Experience of pulling components of a product together to produce great quality releases that are properly finished
- Writing, and finishing, great code with excellent attention to detail
- Experience with developing secure, scalable applications
- Exposure to agile and iterative development processes
If the thought of working with the above tech excites you then please email email@example.com or call us on 0800 612 5655 and we’ll call you straight back to discuss. We are looking for someone to start asap but will obviously be patient for notice periods etc.