Salary Up to £55k and benefits
Location Commutable from Hampshire, South West
Our client is a global food manufacturer, with ambitious plans for growth. They are investing heavily in their manufacturing capability in the UK, and supply all major UK retailers and foodservice outlets.
They are seeking an ambitious, hungry, driven and entrepreneurial Senior Marketing Manager to deliver strategic marketing direction to the business. The successful candidate will play a lead role within the commercial team to improve and develop ways to work with customers, ensuring that growth is delivered.
Managing a marketing team, and taking a category focussed approach, the successful candidate will devise and deliver a marketing strategy, gaining a deep understanding of customer needs through insight and a data driven approach.
The ideal candidate will come from a food manufacturing background, and be familiar with the UK retailers and foodservice accounts.
Reporting to the UK Sales Manager, the key responsibilities would require the successful candidate to:
- Devise and deliver strategic direction for the department, in line with the business requirements, and be passionate to build deep customer relationships
- Manage and deliver all aspects of digital marketing, along with trade and channel marketing
- Be highly numerate and commercially astute
- Create and manage the brand story and plan
- Build a strong, capable and effective marketing team through strong and clear leadership and creative thinking
- Be a strong influencer and able to manage key stakeholders within the business and externally.
- Show drive and tenacity, and be capable of inspiring others
- Operate with the highest levels of integrity across the team
- Self- starter and show initiative to achieve results.
Part of a global food manufacturing group, the business operates to the highest of standards, and have a track record of investing in their people and their plants. Excellent career prospects exist.
To apply, please send your CV quoting reference: 3692