Salary £75k - £85k
Location Manchester, North West
Posted by: Expion
Job title: Senior Operations Manager
Salary: £75,000 – £85,000
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare
- My client is a leading and continually expanding, innovative multisite FMCG business, with a passion for excellence in everything that it does.
- They are committed to continuous improvement and operational excellence, which will enable further growth and expansion across their core categories.
- Excellent prospects for career advancement and development exist across the group, as they continue to grow and expand, both organically and through acquisition.
- Consequently, they now require a driven, focused, high calibre Senior Operations Manager to perform a pivotal role, leading and managing their North West based operation.
- Of graduate calibre with solid senior operational experience gained within a senior leadership role.
- Experience gained within the FMCG / Chemicals / Food manufacturing sectors, or similar complex fast-moving manufacturing environment, leading large teams.
- Demonstrable track record of achieving results & managing change, including the operational working practices of a multi-site manufacturing operation.
- Operated within and familiar with implementing the principles of World Class Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement methodology.
- You will be a determined, influential and inspirational leader, capable of providing impetus to the current facilities, whilst driving the business to achieve greater results.
- Excellent commercial and business acumen, with a strong financial awareness, so able to maximise the opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Confident, persuasive, adaptable, results-orientated with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Provide direction across all operations to drive alignment and improve operational visibility.
- Participate in the design of the Operations strategy and definition of related goals.
- Support site projects from a business and technical perspective.
- Maximize the efficiency of all business procedures.
- Establish production KPIs and conduct quality assessments while ensuring all systems operate smoothly and following the standards.
- Monitor daily operations and address potential issues when they arise.
- Build processes that meet the Company’s business objectives and ensure compliance.
- Execute the annual operating plan within the approved budget.
- Monitor financial data and recommend solutions that will improve profitability.
- Coordinate with the HR department to ensure all hiring plans meet the business needs.
- Manage the day to day link to the teams within the scope of the role.
- Drive the mentoring and development of your direct reporting team.
Expion: Our Executive recruitment brand is well respected for the high quality of work we have delivered for both clients and candidates throughout our history. Our in-depth knowledge of Executive recruitment enables us to provide advice based on experience and to give you the best access to client vacancies.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and full salary details, quoting ref FLSOM or call Francesca Loughrey on 07487 700703 if you require further details or a confidential discussion.
Expion is the retained recruiter for this recruitment project and all enquires should be directed to Expion. All 3rd party CVs will be forwarded onto Expion.