Salary £50k - £65k + Benefits
Location Derbyshire, Midlands
- To manage the reporting functions to develop and maintain the organisation’s Quality Management Systems so as to deliver consistent Quality Management from an end to end business perspective.
- To operate as the primary contact to regulatory bodies and customers relative to the quality management systems for the site and for critical Quality and consumer safety related matters for food products.
- To ensure that all relevant personnel within the Quality Teams are constantly in place and are suitably empowered and trained to meet business requirements.
- To play a leading role in the CAPA Core Team to ensure that CAPAs are adequately and successfully completed within agreed time frames.
- To take primary responsibility and lead in Product Recall / market withdrawals
- To ensure that all relevant documentation, records and material / product samples are effectively generated and maintained in accordance with relevant legislative and customer requirements at all times.
To manage Quality Audits conducted by customers and regulatory bodies.
Based: Derbyshire, UK