Salary £30,000 - £40,000 plus benefits
Location Ferriby, Yorkshire
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Web Developer to join our expanding team – following on from year on year growth in both our web demand and capability and a number of consecutive years of strong financial performance we need to bolster our team with another Senior PHP Developer.
Along with plenty of on the job and external training there is a clearly defined progression path for your career.
Duties will include:
- Working directly with clients to understand and deliver their requirements.
- There will also be the opportunity to be involved in our other projects from CMS websites to the various pieces of bespoke software we have developed for other businesses.
- Build fully responsive, semantic and browser tested websites and applications.
- Understand our chosen CMS.
- Develop, amend and test own work across custom, large and small projects.
Knowledge of the following technologies and languages:
- PHP / PHP Frameworks (Laravel, CodeIgniter)
- CSS3, SASS
- XML & JSON
- CMS experience (Anything from Craft to WordPress)
- Linux, Nginx Configuration
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently as part of a core team of developers.
- Work effectively as part as a team or as an individual.
- Be an excellent communicator within the team and within the rest of the business.
- Effective time management.
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000 plus benefits