Salary £30,000 - £40,000 (negotiable for the right person) plus benefits
Location Hull, Yorkshire
We are currently recruiting for a number of Web Developers to join our expanding team – following on from year on year growth in both our web demand and capability and a number of consecutive years of strong financial performance we need to bolster our team with at least 2 PHP Developers ASAP.
Along with plenty of on the job and external training there is a clearly defined progression path for your career.
Duties will include:
- Lead the team of developers encouraging shared knowledge and best practices. (More from a project point of view than direct ‘people management’ – unless this is a direction you would like your career to take.)
- Advanced knowledge of Frameworks and ability to create custom software to requirements.
- Can recommend best strategy for custom build.
- Can suggest and implement new technology strategy.
- Further development of our CMS boiler plate and internal workflow solutions.
- Instrumental in training other staff members.
- Checking on developer’s progress through key stages of all projects.
- Keeping abreast of industry standards and technologies making sure we always progressing forward.
- To attend client meetings with the sole purpose of obtaining an accurate technical brief.
- Able to write full technical briefs for client sign off // Provide assistance with pricing.
- Innovate ideas in the company’s pursuit of fee-based subscription projects.
- Drive forward the company’s pursuit of the best ecommerce solution for our clients.
- Build fully responsive, semantic and browser tested websites and applications.
- Develop, amend and test own work across custom, large and small projects.
- Work within timeframes and manage own time.
Knowledge of the following technologies and languages:
- PHP Frameworks (Laravel, CodeIgniter)
- HTML5 / CSS3, SASS
- XML & JSON
- CMS experience (Anything from Craft to WordPress)
Beneficial, although not required would be experience with:
- Linux, Nginx Configuration
- Lead the team of developers encouraging shared knowledge and best practice.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently as part of a core team of developers.
- Work effectively as part as a team or as an individual.
- Be an excellent communicator within the team and within the rest of the business.
- Effective time management.
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000 (negotiable for the right person) plus benefits
How to Apply
Click ‘Apply Now’ to send across a copy of your CV and we will give you a call back to discuss ASAP.