Salary Up to £60k per annum plus car and benefits
Location Flexible, but with the ability to travel to Hampshire regularly, South West
Our client is a global food manufacturer, with ambitious plans for growth. They are investing heavily in their manufacturing capability in the UK, and supply all major UK retailers and foodservice outlets.
They are seeking an ambitious, hungry, driven and entrepreneurial National Account Manager to deliver significant growth within two high profile accounts. The successful candidate will play a lead role within the Account Management team to improve and develop ways to work with customers, ensuring that growth is delivered.
The accounts have considerable growth potential, and the ability to build and strengthen the customer relationship will be critical to success. Setting the strategic plan with the support of the senior leadership team and the execution of this will ensure there is an upward career path for the successful candidate.
The ideal candidate will come from a food manufacturing background, and be familiar with the UK retailers and foodservice accounts.
Reports to the UK Sales Manager, the key responsibilities would require the successful candidate to:
- Devise and deliver strategic direction for growth within two key accounts, and be passionate to deliver sales and building deep customer relationships
- Be highly numerate and commercially astute
- Have high levels of resilience, and be prepared to challenge to achieve results
- Achieve the highest standards of execution within the accounts, and working with the marketing team to identify and realise opportunities for growth
- Show drive and tenacity, and be capable of inspiring others
- Operate with the highest levels of integrity across the team
- Self- starter and show initiative to achieve results.
Part of a global food manufacturing group, the business operates to the highest of standards, and have a track record of investing in their people and their plants. Excellent career prospects exist.
To apply, please send your CV quoting reference: 3694