Location Liverpool, North West
Solutions Architect and Team Leader – Supply Chain – SAP APO – FMCG Manufacturing
Basic: £50k to £60k DOE plus car allowance, bonus, 9.5% pension contribution
Job Reference AJ 5001
My client is a market leading FMCG Manufacturing Group, home to a number of household name brands, with an excellent reputation and a track record of success. We require a Supply Chain Solutions Architect with a strong understanding of SAP APO and excellent management and leadership skills. You will be responsible for leading a team in designing, implementing and maintaining all of the Group Supply Chain Planning, NPD and Quality Systems.
• Degree level qualification in an IT or related subject.
• Strong understanding of SAP APO (Demand Planning, Supply Network Planning and PPDS functionality and master data in a Supply Chain context.
• Strong Understanding of New Product Development processes and systems solutions.
• Strong understanding of SAP Manufacturing master data and processes.
• Understanding of Analytics solutions.
• Understanding of Data Warehouse Concepts and solutions in SAP.
• Strong operational grounding within a complex fast moving Supply Chain environment.
• Strong understanding of change management principals and application.
• Understanding of systems architectures that form the backbone of Supply Chain Planning, NPD and Quality systems.
• Business to Business communications architecture
• Detailed understanding of software testing techniques and methods.
• Understanding of methods and approaches to train and coach end users on business and Supply Chain Planning, NPD and Quality systems.
• Competent user of Microsoft Office applications
Salary and benefits:
• £50,000 to £60,000 per annum depending on experience.
• Car allowance.
• 9.5% employer pension contribution.
• Free car parking pass worth over £1,000 per annum.
• 25 days holiday plus stats and buy or sell up to 5 days.
• Critical illness cover.
• Life assurance x4 salary.
• Private medical insurance.
• Cycle to work scheme and shower facilities on site.
• Discounted health club membership.