Location Yorkshire, Yorkshire
Contract role: 6 months
- To deliver and support of the validation for new and existing GMP equipment and processes.
- To ensure that all equipment and processes are valid for GMP.
- To ensure that periodic review and periodic qualification are carried out in a timely manner.
- To ensure that validation lifecycle documents are maintained and audit ready.
- To ensure all validation activities are completed against regulatory expectations and local documentation.
- To perform / witness and approve calibration of critical instruments.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a formal qualification in validation and minimum of 3 years of experience performing validation activities.
- Have knowledge of GMP requirements to meet EU and US regulations.
- Have knowledge and experience of the qualification of clean rooms and utilities.
- Have engineering skills including calibration and maintenance requirements.
- Be experienced in cleaning validation, process validation, Data integrity, EU V4 Chapter 5, Annex 11, Annex 13, Annex 15.
- Be a team player and be flexible.
- Have excellent time management skills.
- Have the capability to train and disseminate information to empower the team.
Our client is a global innovator and the world leader in the market for Pharma products.
Their success is built on innovative and enduring products designed to meet the high demands of their customers and the regulatory framework. They are very much a global business. Worldwide the company is pursuing an ambitious growth plan and moving into new markets and applications. They pride themselves on the quality of their people and the high level of service they give their customers, including their technical marketing and support.
Our manufacturing & scientific recruitment brand is well respected for the high quality of work we have delivered for both clients and candidates throughout our history. Our in-depth knowledge of manufacturing and engineering recruitment across core sectors enables us to provide advice based on experience and to give you the best access to client vacancies.