Salary £20,000 - £32,000 plus benefits
Location Hull, Yorkshire
We are currently recruiting for a number of Web Developers to join our expanding team – following on from year on year growth in both our web demand and capability and a number of consecutive years of strong financial performance we need to bolster our team with at least 2 PHP Developers ASAP.
Along with plenty of on the job and external training there is a clearly defined progression path for your career.
Duties will include:
- Build fully responsive, semantic and browser tested websites and applications.
- Understand our chosen CMS.
- Develop, amend and test own work across custom, large and small projects.
- Conform to general development guidelines for the team.
- Maintain a daily record of work completed and scheduled.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Constantly improve skills.
- Adapt to new ways of working.
- Contribute to complex problem solving.
Knowledge of the following technologies and languages:
- PHP Frameworks (Laravel, CodeIgniter)
- HTML5 / CSS3, SASS
- XML & JSON
- CMS experience (Anything from Craft to WordPress)
Beneficial, although not required would be experience with:
- Linux, Nginx Configuration
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently as part of a core team of developers.
- Work effectively as part as a team or as an individual.
- Be an excellent communicator within the team and within the rest of the business.
- Effective time management.
Salary: £20,000 – £32,000 (negotiable for the right person) plus benefits
How to Apply
Click ‘Apply Now’ to send across a copy of your CV and we will give you a call back to discuss ASAP.